Time - for one hour
209-647-1000access code 436790#
- Email Beth if you are having trouble accessing the call - email@example.com
This month’s articles – attached to this email
Hendriks, EJM et al. Prognostic indicators of poor short term outcome of physiotherapy intervention in women with stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol and Urodynam. 2010, 29:336-343.
Slieker-ten Hove MCP et al. Face validity and reliability of the first digital assessment scheme of pelvic floor muscle function conform the new standard terminology of the international continence society. Neurourol and Urodynam 2009, 28:295-300.
Listening / downloading recordings
- Meetings will be recorded so they can be shared with others who were not able to attend
- Top right corner – “log in”
- Access code – 43790
- Dial-in number –
- Subscriber PIN – 883352
- Choose the date you want to access – you can playback or download in several formats. If you want to save it to your computer you click “wav” and choose “save” – name the file and choose the location to save it.
Conference call etiquette
In order to decrease background noise
· If you are using a head set – take out dangling earrings
· Some speaker phone set ups work will but the call quality will be much better if you are holding the phone
· Press *6 to mute your phone if you must leave the call or have other noise occurring.
· Avoid the following as they do create noise in the call
o Shuffling papers unnecessarily
o Typing unnecessarily
· Also important before the call
o Take pets (esp dogs) away from the phone call area
o Shut off fax or move away from fax if possible
During the call
· Please say your name before you speak
· Try not to talk over others, jot yourself a note so you remember your question. We will try to allow time for all to give input.
· Give everyone a chance - Allow time for others to speak – we would like to keep the meeting time to one hour
March 9 – Beth Shelly
April 6 – Laura LaPorta Krum
May 4 – Jane O’Brien
June 8 – Michelle Spicka
July 6 – Ann Dunbar
August 10 – TO BE DECIDED
September 7 – Pam Downey
October 5 – Jane O’Brien
November 9 – Beth Shelly
December 7 – TO BE DECIDED
Email Beth if you would like to be included in an email list to receive information about the study groups along with an electronic copy of the articles discussed. Check this blog after the call for outlines and discussion points.